INTENSIVE DRIVING LESSONS FOR MARCH
5 day driving courses from GoGoGo Intensive combine knowledge, skill and practice to equip you with the confidence to pass both your theory and practical driving tests in no time at all.
We make sure you spend as much time behind the wheel of a car, learning how to drive with our one-on-one tutoring as you do in the classroom, learning how to drive a car, understanding the highway code, and knowing what it takes to be a competent driver.
We offer more than just driving lessons March. And you are more than a customer to us – we are dedicated to seeing you pass your driving test first time.
Why wait months to pass your driving test when you can learn to drive in 5 days? For just £972 or as little as £46 a month!
That’s right, our one week driving course is perfect March residents! We offer a safe, fun and efficient crash course nearby in Peterborough, designed to be a practical way of learning how to drive whilst also being cost-effective.
We ensure to always support our learners by providing both practical and theory based lessons, each student will be supported by our expert driving instructors so they will feel comfortable throughout the intensive driving course all the way through to their drive.
- Courses run 9am – 4:30pm Monday to Friday in our Peterborough training centre
- Only 20 minutes by train from March, a one hour bus journey, or a 34 minute drive!
- Lessons are structured and taught via. presentation initially to ensure reduced kerbside instruction – maximising focus on teaching
- Morning theory lessons then afternoon driving time
- All lessons are one to one sessions with your fully qualified DVSA driving instructor
- Free corrective lessons if you don’t pass first time
Our March Students
There’s no time like the present! We can even fast track your practical test free of charge so that you’re on the road in no time!
We’re so confident in our intensive course that we offer free corrective lessons if you do not pass either your theory or practical test first time. Kiss goodbye to bi-weekly driving lessons and say hello to the driving school March residents have been waiting for!