How to pass your driving test in a week (just 5 days) or you will get free corrective lessons!
You will be safe and confident enough to pass your driving test in a week with our teaching methods.
How Does GoGoGo 5 Day Intensive work?
- Our courses run from 9am – 4.30pm Monday – Friday in our Peterborough training centre
- When you arrive at the centre in Peterborough you will be fully briefed on the course and introduced to your qualified course tutor. The morning sessions are classroom based where you will be preparing for your mock Theory Test and hazard perception using the latest training techniques to help you pass your driving test in a week
- You will take your Theory Test later in the week when you have consistently passed your mock tests. This will be pre-booked on your behalf
- You will receive on the road presentations and training on elements of the practical test which Pass your driving test in 5 days has two proven benefits;
1. It dramatically reduces kerb side instruction associated with conventional weekly lessons, offering a more focused, practical and structured learning environment
2. You spend more time actually driving a car and less time unnecessarily discussing lesson plans and theory
- The mid-morning and afternoon sessions are spent with your DVSA approved driving instructor on a one-to-one basis. You will receive the highest quality, practical and theory training to prepare you for your practical test. After each day, you will return to the centre for feedback. If needed we can adapt your lesson plan and fine tune your training as required to help you pass your driving test in just 5days.
How Are We Different?
We are so confident that our weeks intensive course will equip you with adequate driving skills that should you be unfortunate to and not pass either your Theory or practical test then we will provide corrective lessons absolutely free. We believe we cannot be any fairer.
We offer 3 layers of progressive learning: Knowledge, Understanding and Skill
If students are typically left for a week until their next lesson, the level of learning can rescind due to the gaps between each lesson. It is easy to take a step backwards as this way of learning is not progressive not due to the fault of the instructor or student but just the way the brain works. Driving for one or two lessons per week is not only costly and time-consuming, it is also highly frustrating when you have forgotten what you did the week before, with us you should be able to pass your driving test in a week.
Our ‘new, do, review and chew’ methods based on Kolb’s sliding styles of learning means everything stays fresh in your mind as there are no gaps between lessons, giving you the confidence to pass your driving test in a week. Interested in a One Week Driving Course Peterborough? Get in touch with us today.
How Soon Can I Take My Test?
You should be ready to take your practical test after your intensive driving course. Your DVSA approved driving instructor will highlight any weaknesses which we can work on during the week of your intensive course. You can book the practical test yourself on the DVSA website and we recommend that you also book the driving instructor and the same car that you used for your intensive course. We have negotiated very favourable rates for students, once they have finished their GoGoGo Intensive course. If you are in a hurry, we will fast track your practical test FREE OF CHARGE reducing the waiting time from months down to days. To use this service, you must be signed off by your DVSA approved driving instructor as test ready, as your test may be sooner than you think.
How Much Does It Cost?
The course costs £905 excluding your DVSA tests fees and will aim to ensure you pass your driving test in just 5days.
Click the button below to check our pricing and pay online. Alternatively if you would like to speak to our office about how we can help you pass your driving test in a week, please call 01733 314151 between 9.00am and 4.30pm
TweetsView All Our Tweets +
DON’T JUST TAKE OUR WORD FOR IT !!!
See how other Go Go Go intensive learners have done so far and what they have to say about their course.