How Much Does It Cost?
The course costs £1070 excluding your DVSA tests fees and will aim to ensure you learn to drive in just 5days. Alternatively, we offer our students to pay for the course over 12 months from just £79.89 per month! Be sure to check your eligibility to pay by finance.
Click the button below to check our pricing and pay online. Alternatively, if you would like to speak to our office about how we can help you learn to drive in a week, please call 01733 314151 between 9.00am and 4.30pm.
Take a look at one our brand new, state-of-the-art intensive driving course classroom situated at the Peterborough Business Centre, right next to Peterborough United Football Club’s ground, the Western Homes Stadium.
How Does Our 5 Day Driving Course work?
- Our courses run from 9am – 4.30pm Monday – Friday in our Peterborough training centre
- Once you arrive at our training centre, we will begin with a full brief based on the course as well as being introduced to your qualified course tutor. In the morning you will begin your classroom based sessions where prepare you for your mock theory and hazard perception test. We use the latest training methods and techniques so you can be ready to pass your driving test!
- The theory test will take place later on in the week once you have consistently passed the mock tests, you won’t have to book this yourself as we pre-book on your behalf.
- We believe that you learn best with hands-on experience, this is why we equip you with on the road presentations and training based around the practical test which enables you to pass your driving test within 5 days. This method has two proven benefits;
1. In order for our learners to have a more focused, structured and practical learning environment, this method dramatically reduces kerb side instruction due to the daily lessons you will be having.
2. As you will be spending much more time actually driving, you’ll have more time to focus on your driving skills and abilities rather than unnecessarily discussing lesson plans and theory.
- During your lessons, you will be having one-to-one sessions with your DVSA approved driving instructor. At GoGoGo, we do everything we can to make sure you pass your test, that’s why you will receive the highest quality training which is guaranteed to prepare you for your driving tests. We even supply you with feedback after each day to help boost your abilities. We want to ensure you are as comfortable as possible so adapting your lesson plan to suit your training is something we are happy with doing to ensure you pass.
How Are We Different?
As a highly qualified and recognised driving school in Peterborough, we strive to equip you with the driving skills that you need to pass with only 5 days training. Our one week intensive course has proven to be extremely successful for many of our students but should you not pass your theory or practical test, we will provide you with free corrective lessons. We believe everyone deserves a second chance.
Why Choose An Intensive Course Over Weekly Lessons?
One of the most common reasons why many choose an intensive driving course, is that it’s the fastest way to learn and get you ready to pass your test! We offer 3 layers of progressive learning here at GoGoGo: Knowledge, Understanding and Skill.
If students are typically left for a week until their next lesson, the level of learning can rescind due to the gaps between each lesson. Therefore, it is easy to take a step backwards as this way of learning is not progressive and can become highly frustrating when you’ve forgotten what you did the week before.
Our ‘new, do, review and chew’ methods based on Kolb’s sliding styles of learning. This means everything stays fresh in your mind as there are no gaps between lessons, giving you the confidence to pass your driving test. Interested in a one week driving course in Peterborough? Get in touch with us today.
How Soon Can I Take My Test?
Once you have passed a mock practical test you are ready to take your actual practical test. This could be during the course or soon after. Your DVSA approved driving instructor will highlight any weaknesses which we can work on during the week of your intensive course or after you have completed the course. We have negotiated very favourable rates for students, once they have finished their GoGoGo Intensive course. On passing the mock practical test you can book the practical test yourself on the DVSA website and we recommend that you also book the driving instructor and the same car that you used for your intensive course. If you are in a hurry, we will fast track your practical test FREE OF CHARGE reducing the waiting time from months down to days. To use this service, you must be signed off by your DVSA approved driving instructor as test ready, as your test may be sooner than you think.